Covid-19 Dealership Update
Like so many businesses right now, we are navigating through these unprecedented times presented by the impact of COVID-19 on our global community. We are continuing to monitor the situation, follow advice from the health authorities and take precautions to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff, customers, and community. Currently we continue to be fully operational and are here to support your requirements, from sales to service and parts.
Our Team is ready and waiting to assist you with any questions or requirements.
Although we have always practiced cleanliness, we have enforced strict hygiene procedures across every aspect of the Dealership including:
- Additional hand sanitiser has been placed in multiple areas of the Dealership for staff and customers.
- We have online bookings available on our website - www.collinshonda.com.au
- We will wrap steering wheels and gear shift knobs for protection
- Additional cleaning measures have been introduced to our courtesy vehicles
- Our waiting areas are cleaned frequently and we have removed some refreshment items
- Our staff are wiping down reception benches and EFTPOS machines between each customer visit
- We can take payments over the phone
- We would be happy to pick up and drop off your car if you would prefer to avoid personal contact
Please don’t hesitate to ask if there is anything we can do to assist you in these uncertain times. We are a 100% family owned business and we pride ourselves on our personal support and community involvement.
Let’s continue to support one another, be kind and stay positive.
The Collins Honda Team